Wednesday, September 11, 2013

DE#11 - Scenes



Dorothy (the one from Oz) was waiting at a small subway station in the desert. Chelsea Manning appeared and said 'I just don't give a fuck!' to which Dorothy said 'Badda Bing Badda Boom', then asked 'To where does this lead?' Chelsea replied 'not as long as I get my lollipop back'. Dorothy thought to herself 'Oh my god, shits about to depart and we are still full'. Together they shouted 'Everyone lie done and nobody gets hurt!' then hijacked the next car and drove to find the last surviving zebra in the mountains of Zimbabwe.  


  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //


DJ Blizzard, with a head full of coke, met that drill sergeant from Full Metal Jacket in the toilets of Berghain. 'Seit 15 Jahren psychotherapiere ich jetzt Katzen. Gestern habe ich mir 2 Mäuse angeschafft.' (Since 15 years I have been psychoanalysing cats. Yesterday I bought 2 mice) blabbed DJ Blizzard, to which the drill sergeant retorted 'Yeah, light my fire baby! How did it get up your arse?' 'Shit! I forgot to take out the Laundry!' replied the confused turntablist. 'You really don't get it, do you?' thought the drill sergeant to himself, then they shouted together 'Es lebe das Prekariat!' (Long live the precarity!) Then a bell rang, a curtain opened and a little dog appeared, sat down next to them and sniffed their shoes then decided to pee on the drill sergeant's legs.


  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //


Mathilde bumped in to Frankenstein's monster in the Peterdome right after they had both taken a huge shit. 'I want you to want me' she exclaimed. 'Imagine there is no fantasy' the monster replied, darkly. 'Can you rub my tummy with this coconut oil?' persisted Mathilde, causing the droll monster to state 'only if the pope does'. 'I'm gonna spend the night alone' a resigned Mathilde thought to herself, while thought the monster 'I'd rather have gone to Mars'. They sat down on a rock and stared at the endless sea, and for the very first time in their lives they became aware of the fact that their lives one day will almost be perfect.


  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //  //



Isaac Newton met Claude Monet at McFit and said 'weird… up is down, and right seems to be left… and… (sigh)' and Monet exclaimed 'Woah, what is that!? Can you do that thing again, that you do so well?' 'You sound just like your mother' said the scientist to the painter, who thought to himself 'I wonder how long until that fart is smelly?'. Together they shouted 'The bus is going in the wrong direction!' and half an hour later the police came. They started to run - but it was too late.

No comments:

Post a Comment